Friday 24 August 2012

Health Trooper Badge (Sec 1)

Hi Sec1s:D

The following guides will have to retake the HEALTH TROOPER TEST on the upcoming Wednesday (29/09):
1)Koh Qi Yi
2)Ng Wi En
3)Adelle Wee
4)Tan Xing Lin
5)Sheena Ng
6)Wong Zing Rong
7)Wong Guan Min
8)Carrie Ng
9)Hannah Wong
10)Lee Hui Ting
11)Elissa Cheng

Also the following guides who did not attend this week's activity(24/09) will have to take the test too:

1)Esther Loh
2)Chua Min Yi
3)Ong Seow Khim

PLS study for this test!:D

Also,pls submit ur health trooper assignments(with your name written in front) to me on Monday(27/09). My class is 3JT at 4th floor old block. If i am not in class, pls pass to any girls in my class.

*notice* if u fail to submit to me on Monday, you will have to answer to Ms Anisa yourself for why you didnt hand in on time.

If you are unable to turn up for Wednesday's activity, pls text me IN ADVANCE to let me know so that i can arrange another day for you to do the test. Pls ask your PL/PS for my number if needed. Thanks~~~~:DD

Simin AQM