Wednesday 12 February 2014

Notices for Sec 1 Guides.

Hello Sec 1 Guides! 

If you are free tomorrow, you will meet Carrie (Sec 3 guide) at the concourse at 1500 hours. She will bring you down to the Guides Head Quarters at Bishan to purchase your uniform. Please bring along $64 (bring $70 just in case). Please be reminded that you will have to keep your receipts so that you can pass to me, Jing Yu QM, by next week Wednesday. Do note that $40 will be refunded to you guys via your GIRO account within a month. So please keep your receipts. If you wish to pass to me your receipts before activity on Wednesday, you can always look for me in 4IT, Old Block 1st floor and pass it to me personally.

If you wish to go down to Bishan on Saturday, you will have to meet me at Bishan MRT at 1000 hours and I will bring you there. Instructions will be the same as stated above. If you do not tell me your preferred date by tonight 2230 hours, I will allocate a random date for you to go. 

Please text me at 97311567 to indicate which date you will be free to go down to the Guides HQ. 

For purchasing of track pants, the information is stated below:
If you do not own a pair of Black, waterproof track pants, then you should order a pair from me. Please text me your size and your name so that I can order it for you. The deadline for ordering of track pants is next week Wednesday. Any other late orders will not be taken. 

Thank you and rest well from your first guide activity! 
-xoxo, 
Jing Yu QM (-: