Sunday 16 February 2014

Reflection for 7 February

On 7 Feb we fell in at the concourse as usual at 2.45pm. It was tiring but still fun. 

Firstly we had a drilling session though our drilling was still very poor but by the end of the session I felt that we had improved.

Afterwards, we had a short singing session as we were given a song sheet we were able to follow the songs. 

After that we played murderer it is one of my most favourite games in guides, though it was quite hard to find the murderer and I got 'killed' many times it was still really fun. Lastly, we had our 5 point test as it was a practical test it was more interesting and fun then other written tests. We had to act out a scene where someone was being framed by someone. Though I laughed a lot when my group was acting the scene, I still managed to learn how to act when being framed and the feelings that made the person talk bad about someone else. 
Overall that day's activity was tiring at the start but fun towards the end.

Xiumin, Jasmine Patrol


Falling in!

Singing session

'Murderer'!

Flag pole pitching

Tent-pitching