Sunday 17 August 2014

Reflection for 13th August (:


On Wednesday,13th of August, those who signed up for the flight simulation initiative gathered at the concourse at 3.10 .We then took our attendance and boarded the bus to the Singapore Flyer where we had our initiative. Over there, the facilitator introduced us to many different jobs in the airline industry, different parts of a plane and had some activities for us like a word search and a quiz ( which was meant to trick us. At the same time, some of us were experiencing the flight stimulator. When it was my turn, the real pilot  sat beside me to guide me on how to land a plane. We ended off with a group photo with our facilitators and thanked them. Overall, I felt that this was a very good experience for us as it is not every day you get to try to fly a flight simulator  and I'm glad that Guides has given me this opportunity.
Tammi, Oriole Patrol
For those who went for the Flight Stimulation initiative, I was unable to download all the photos as there were too many. Please Whatsapp me @ 96744626 if you want the photos (:
- JiaYi PS