Tuesday 17 March 2015

Reflections for 30 January (-:

On Friday, the sec 3s went to Fengshan Primary School to teach the brownies on how to start a fire so only the sec 2s fell in at the concourse in our full uniform at 3.15pm. The seniors checked our uniform and had roll call before they split us into coy 1 and coy 2. Coy 1 went to the service road to practice our drilling while coy 2 stayed at the concourse to practice their gadget making. Throughout the drilling session, I clarified my doubts and even learnt new drills. I felt that it was quite fun! Then, all of us went to the concourse to learn 3 new songs for world thinking day. The songs were quite nice and everyone enjoyed themselves. After that, we were dismissed. All in all, I had fun and I can't wait for the next guides activity and to learn more new songs!

COY 1 drilling each other
COY 2 having gadget making
last but not least our sec 2 batch !!!

Shannon Effendi
Hibiscus Patrol