Monday 20 January 2014

Reflection for 17 January

Friday was our second activity of the year and we fell in at 2.30 as usual. After we had our uniform check and roll call, we sat as a patrol and prepared the stuff for indoor cooking. While waiting, we got to know more about the sec 1 and her name was Victoria :) We started the fire and cooked our pasta. It was quite successful and the food was yummy. Cleaning is a must and after that, we did cheering and even taught the sec ones a little :) 
We rushed up to change into our guides uniform and formed a horse shoe formation. I was really excited upon receiving the camp christine service badge as it was really cute and pretty and the thought of having to add one more badge to our uniform made me really glad. We did cheering again and  played a short game of h2o. It was really fun and we were dismissed after that.

Overall I really enjoyed it and it was really meaningful as I've made two new friends. I really anticipate the new sec ones coming next year and I hope they will love guides.

Goh Yi Xuan, Hibiscus Patrol

CCA Experience :)

Cheering Session!

In Full Uniform!