Monday 10 March 2014

Reflection for 7 March:)

Today we fall in at 3pm, 15minutes later than usual, in guides full uniform for the sec 2s.  Everyone had to bring their guides full uniform except the sec 1s as it's photoshooting day !!:D First we greet the seniors as usual and did uniform check. Some of the ex seniors came back today and I was happy that they came back to visit us:) Then the sec 2s had their drillings. I feel that we should continue working hard for our drillings and put in more efforts as we are already seniors of the sec 1s and we should set a good example for them. During drilling, I felt that I was quite lag for some of the commands and I hope I can improve on that. Next we had cheering session YAY!! Cheering sessions are always full of laughter and fun and I really love cheering sessions:)  Then the sec 2s and sec 3s went to do our total defence badge work and I'm glad that we all manage to pass. Lastly we had our photo shoot. But before photo shoot we did our sizing first. I feel that time really pass very fast as last year I took the photo as a sec 1 and now I am a sec 2 so we should all cherish our moments with each other before the seniors step down.

Tian Wen Yi
Orchid patrol 

Falling in...

Tent-pitching!


Sec 1s during kim's game!