Sunday 3 August 2014

Reflection for 1st August (:

During the guides activity on the 1st of August, we fell in at the concourse at 3.15pm. During Guides initiative, we made a no-sew tote bag out of pillow case and some fabrics. Despite my no-sew tote bag not being as nice-looking as I had imagined it to be, I feel that this Guides initiative was really interesting and fun! It had enhanced our creativity skills, and taught us how to "DIY". In future, when we have old pillow cases or fabric, we may even create a no-sew tote bag again! I wish that there can be more of such activities. After which, the sec2s practiced gadget making by making a shoe rack, while the sec1s did their 5 point test. Last but not least, we had a bit of drilling session, whereby Vanessa was made to give commands to us. I truly enjoyed Friday's activity, and I hope that there can be more of such activities! :) 

Mary, Sparrow

















 
End Product of initiatives from two weeks ago! (: