Sunday 3 August 2014

Reflection For 30th July (:


On 30th July 2014 we had our  5 point test, initiatives and had some games in replacement of Physical Training . The sec 1s from Coy 2  supposed to pitch a Dome tent for our 5 point practical but unfortunately, it started to rain so we had to pack the tent and continue with our 5point theory instead . I felt sad that we were not able to pitch the tent due to the rain. After we finished 5point test , most of the sec 2s came back from their oral and joined us for initiative . We made pen/ handphone holder out of 5yakult bottles . I think that this is a very useful and easy thing to make and I can also decorate it to my own liking (; Afterwards , we played some games that required our trust from each which I felt that it was a good way to bond with my batch mate and the seniors.

Zhi Xin, Mynah